? ??????????????Incredible Butterflies (New)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (83 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 2
2110 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??190 Grabs Today. 17375 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 25, 2011

their big day:D

Smekom...
Tadi me and my family attended to my cuzen's wedding..*Salham and Kamila* :D
the groom, the ceremony was at IGS hall and for the bride, they held the event at their home..somewhere at Kota Batu..heeeee...

The wedding was beautiful and sweet.... :) all the close families and cuzens for the groom's side wear red baju kurung and cara melayu, whereas the bride and the groom wore green :D just take a look at the pix...browse browse :D :D



sweeet :D


can see the happiness shining throughout their faces:) :)



hehehe momi kana suruh join berziarah with para2 tetamu :D



us with cuzens



me and my gorgeous mama :D



my lovessss :D