? ??????????????Incredible Butterflies (New)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (83 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 2
2110 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??190 Grabs Today. 17375 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 30, 2011

final day:D

Smekom..
Alhamdulillah..today is the final day kami internship di BIBD after five months we've been there, YIPPI!! :D heheh
Its been a rollercoaster ride for me..sometimes fun sometimes not..sometimes excited sometimes exhausted, heheheh:p
But it is such a wonderful experience that I'll never forget:D

I would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to my Boss, Haji Damit kerana sudi mengambil kami sebagai part-timer di BIBD...we reli appreciate it:D you're the best boss everrrr :) and also thanks to all the colleagues..thanks for all the guidance..without u guys, we sure sasat tu di sana..hahahaah LOL:p thanks so much, u guys ROCK!! =D ahahhaah

So sempena the last day kami di ofiz tadi, we took pix:D snap snap!! ehhehe happy browsing:D


ahahhaha pacahhh mua boss aaa:p :p


thankssss guys:D



us with itb-ans :D


heee...guess where are we?? aahaha


nice!!



ahahah LOL hot pose Zai!! LOL we'll never forget that dance move :p



me and Nisah:)



me and Qidah and 1/2 Ben?? haahah LOL


me and Syura cCute!!:D



me and gorgeous Kitty :)



me, Yvonne and Zai


me and Zai



me and Yvonne



Thanks for the Giraffe babe:D



thumbs up for the Easy Way :p



ahahahah awkward pose but super cute!!



where are you guys headed?? almari?? ahaha



passport pix??? hahahah


to the right...heheheh



AHAHAHHAHA


gona missss my spot:( huhuhuhu



gona miss you twooo