? ??????????????Incredible Butterflies (New)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (83 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 2
2110 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??190 Grabs Today. 17375 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Thanks Gengs:D

THANK YOUU SO MUCH TO MY BELOVED GENGS FOR TADI :D

**Sis Ziyah, Sis Emma, Sis Sal**

there is one thing I've to say,

~~MISSION FAILED!! BOOO~~ ahahahahah LOL:p

sorry gengs coz ruining u guys punya plan, I didnt know...keke patut th ku nervousss, haha

but nda papa, Im still surprise...sikit! heeheheee :D :D

thanks aa kamu...for the superlucious cake!! and the gift!! and the fabolous card!!

LOVE IT BRABIS!! ahernya I've one for me:D thanks kamu!! :D

bh jgn lupa, next year lagi, aku mau a bigger box..keke :p :p

SAYANG KAMU!! xxooxx :)



family potrait, keke ;p


lawaaaaa...mcm hari raya:p haaha



ahhahaha cute!!!



cSal senyum nampak gigi!!! ahahahah lol




nda ikhlas sul senyuman ku...ahahaha


ahahahah



please dont eat my cake jiyah:p



me with Daleng Sal :D


love this pix so much!! me and kaka :D


iski!!



showing off my gift:D :D



mystery box, heeee


peek-a-booooooo



AMAZINGLY DABOMB!!! :D :D


thankyouuu kamu:D :D