? ??????????????Incredible Butterflies (New)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (83 Ratings)??194 Grabs Today. 2
2110 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??190 Grabs Today. 17375 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 06, 2012

powder event!!haha

Smekom..

Tadi ptg me and my family attended Majlis Berbedak for the newly wed..Abg Akhyar :) it was meriahhhh...cant wait for the big day on sunday~~ Majlis Bersanding..ahahah aku plng th yg iski..haha LOL:p
us wif the grooooooom

my parents wif the cute groom..keke

me and my sissssyy

:D :D

bapa ku yg cute is one of the penyambut tetamu..keke

me and Qilahhh

now us wif Cnah

cutest face!!

gorgeoussss niece!!

bon apetit!!! keke sedaaaap!!!

johor-iansss are in d houseeee

thanksss for the carbbbbbssss...kekeke Daniaaaa